Funny Stupid Questions :)
Stupid questions can be hilarious sometimes, especially when such questions are asked by friends. It can be very annoying and just plain stupid, making you wonder if the person asking the question is in their right mind. But you can also be creative by introducing stupid questions when you deliberately want to liven up a place and get people laughing.
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why’s it still #2?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
- How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
- If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?
- Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?
- Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
- Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
- Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower when he doesn’t usually wear any pants?
- If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
- What disease did ‘cured ham’ actually have?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
- Shouldn’t the opposite of shut up be shut down?
- Why are Softballs hard?
- Why do we still call it “shipping” when it goes by plane and truck?
- Why do they call it weed when it’s so hard to grow?
- Why is it called a “drive through” if you have to stop?
- If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
- Why is the word for “a fear of long words,” hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, so long?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?
Whether you plan to liven up a boring hang out with friends, or you want to annoy someone deliberately with stupid questions, the above article contains just enough stupid questions to accomplish this task. 🙂
Information site supporting foreigners living in Japan.