ECC Japanese Practical Conversation Course (Short Term)
The Practical Japanese Conversation Course is designed for those who want to learn conversational Japanese on daily life situations. This is a class where you can learn by listening and talking a lot with practice methods based on the latest learning theories.
|Enrollment Periods||April | July | October | January|
|Course Length||Around 5 weeks of study or 3 months study|
|Class Size||Maximum of 20 students|
|Class Schedule||5 Days per week (Monday to Friday)|
|4 Lessons per day (45 minutes per lesson)|
|Morning Class: 9:15~12:35|
|Afternoon Class : 13:40~17:00|
| *Schedule will change depending on Japanese level
*Start time varies depending on school chosen
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate Level|
* The course is available for those who live in Japan with various types of visa, and those who came to Japan with at least 90 days stay permit.
* Those who will come to Japan needs a visa that allows them to stay for the duration of their studies.
This course is recommended for those who want to be able to live in Japan more comfortably and enjoy communication with Japanese people.
|Beginner||To be able to have basic conversations in everyday situations, such as introducing yourself and greeting others.|
|Elementary||To be able to understand the common Japanese used by Japanese people in their daily life and converse in Japanese in everyday situations.|
|Pre-Intermediate||To be able to understand the Japanese used by Japanese people in their daily life and converse in Japanese in reasonably complicated situations.|
|Intermediate||To be able to use common Japanese expressions and converse in Japanese in a variety of situations.|
FREE JAPANESE PRACTICAL CONVERSATION COURSE TRIAL
The course fees may vary according to the length of the study period chosen. (prices are shown in yen)
* Admission Fee is only charged at the first time of enrollment
* Teaching materials expense will be charged separately after the class level has been decided.
* It is possible to enroll for a 5 weeks or more class.
* Students who enrolled for a full year will receive a ¥30,000 discount.
ECC JAPANESE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE NAGOYA SCHOOL ADDRESS
ECC Nagoya School is very accessible as it is just a 3-minutes walk from Kanayama Station. You can follow the map guide below.
〒460-0022 Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya City, Kanayama, Naka Ward 1-16-16 Kanayama Building 6th Floor
Information site supporting foreigners living in Japan.