ECC Japanese Language Institute Nagoya School starts February 2021 Japanese Language course!
ECC Japanese Language Institute Nagoya School is now accepting applications for a short course in Japanese that starts on February 17, 2021. This course aims to help students become able to speak the “Practical Japanese” that are necessary for daily life.
|BEGINNER||Few slots remaining|
|ELEMENTARY||Few slots remaining|
[5 week course]
Course Fee: 5 weeks 100,100 Yen (tax included)
|Enrollment Fee||11,000 Yen|
|Tuition Fee||88,000 Yen|
※Textbook fee is paid separately.
Duration: Wed., February 17 – Wed., March 24
(Mondays – Fridays 3 hours x 25 days)
|Morning Class||9: 20 ~ 12: 40||Afternoon Class||13: 40 ~ 17: 00|
* Classes are determined by level.
* It is possible to shift to the JLPT N2 course during the Practical Japanese Course.
HOW TO APPLY / CONTACT INFORMATION
Interested applicants may apply on the Inquiry Form below or through their email address:
For more information regarding the language courses and other opportunities, you can access their official website below.
* For those who are interested to try the Japanese language course, ECC offers trial classes. Please contact them during their February course run to partake in the trial.
* Short-term course is for those who already have a visa and currently staying in Japan.
* ECC Nagoya School also offers a Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 countermeasure course.
ECC Japanese Language Institute Nagoya School Address
*The school is 5 minutes walk from Naka-ku Kanayama Station. Please refer to the map below for a guide.
Information site supporting foreigners living in Japan.